How To Download Windows 10 Free : Tricks 2017
Upgrade of Microsoft’s latest desktop operating system Windows 10 is available in 190 countries. If you have decided that you want to use the Windows 10 operating system, you can download and install the new operating system by following the instructions given below.
Users of Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 will get free upgrade to Windows 10. However, a user who uses an older version of Windows has to buy it. The way to download and install a copy of Windows 10 will depend on which operating system is present in your computer. The method for different operating systems will be slightly different. If you do not know much about it then this guide will work for you. First of all, make sure your system meets the minimum requirements of Windows 10.
Download Windows 10 Free : Download Windows 10 ISO
The easiest way to get Windows 10 is to visit Microsoft’s website and download the Windows 10 ISO file. Looking at the size of the download, you will need fast internet. Also keep a blank USB or DVD drive beside which ISO file can be burnt later. Through this you will be able to run the setup on your machine. For more instructions and license requirements visit Microsoft’s website.
Download Windows 10 Free : To upgrade to Windows 7 or Windows 8.x
1. Open Windows Update . (By going to Start Menu or Start Screen in Windows Update).
2. If your computer can upgrade, then you will see an upgrade to Windows 10 option.
If updates are not available, you will have to manually save a copy of Windows 10.You can reserve your copy by following these instructions. If you can not wait for a copy of the agreement and you are ready to work a bit, then download the Windows 10 ISO. Instructions about this are given above.
If an update of Windows 10 comes, your computer will start downloading new updates automatically. Whenever asked, agree to all Microsoft terms and conditions.
Download Windows 10 Free By the Force
To the Windows 10 upgrade, there is also a way to force download (if you do not want to wait for your turn to upgrade) the Windows 10 upgrade on the Windows 7 or Windows 8.x operating system. You follow the instructions given below.
This is for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1 (Upgrade requires Windows 8 to be upgraded to Windows 8.1) and does not require any special technical knowledge. Here’s the way:
Download Windows 10 Free By Upgrading Windows 8 To Windows 10
1. Navigate to the “C: \ Windows \ SoftwareDistribution \ Download” folder (replace the C with the name of the drive in which Windows is installed on your system) and delete all the files.
2. Press the Windows key to open the search . The “Windows Update” will type which takes you to Windows Update page. System control panel to access the user page (Control Panel) can also use the settings.
3. Press the Windows key to open the search bar again andType “cmd” . This will give you a drop down of the Command Prompt with which many more options will be available. Do not select the Command Prompt option, but instead select Run as Administrator . You can choose this by right-clicking on the option.
4. Once the Administrator: Command Prompt box opens, type “wuauclt.exe updatenow” but do not press enter button.
5. Go back to the page once again with the Windows Update menu. Select the Check for updates option on the right-hand side of the screen. After clicking, on Windows Update , “Checking for updates …” will appear.
6. Meanwhile,Go to the Command Prompt box and press Enter for the command you typed before. After that Windows Message will be written to the Windows Update page.
Keep in mind that this update size is around 6GB. So before downloading the user, check the limits of your internet data. Before installing an update it will be suggested to make a backup of all the important files and folders in your system.
Buy a copy of Windows 10 from retail stores (better for Windows XP users)
1. Plug in a Windows 10 USB drive into your computer or insert the Windows 10 disk in the DVD drive.
2. Reboot your computer.
3. Change the standard boot preference to boot from your USB or DVD driveDo it. To do this, you will need to press Esc or F1 key before the booting process starts. However, these commands will also depend on your system’s motherboard manufacurer.
4. Press any key to move forward and select Next on the screen.
5. Then click Install .
6. If you want to keep your existing operating system and files, then select the first option or by selecting Custom, you can replace your system’s current operating system completely from Windows 10.
If you have chosen the other option, you will need to install Windows 10 on an existing partition or you will have to first create a new partition by deleting a partition. In both cases, options will remain on your screen. Click Next when everything is done.
Now Windows 10 will start installing on your computer. This process will take some time so be patient.
If you are using the Windows 10 Developer Preview, you do not need to do anything special. Microsoft will automatically download the latest updates to your system and move you to the latest version of Windows 10.
Read More : Windows 10 full version free download