The JioPhone booking procedure was suspended unevenly a day and a half after it in full swing on 24August 2017, likely leaving a lot of potential consumers out in the cold. Of course, they will have the chance to book JioPhone when the process begins again, via the Jio mobile company has not yet confirmed when it will open next. For those people who were capable to book the phone on August 24 and 25, there is still no transparency on when they will get it, but that it will be delivered in September. Fortunately, the company has provided the customers with two options to check their JioPhone booking online status to help them find out when they will get the delivery.
How to check Jio Phone booking status offline
Once you have booked JioPhone you would have get a SMS from the Jiocompany with a transaction ID, and the number of vouchers listed against your phone number. Below that will be a phone number, 18008908900 check your Jiophone status. If you want to check your Jiobooking status or distribution date; just call the contact number from the same number on which you received the SMS and follow the instructions which is given by IVR.
For now, the IVR just says “You will soon receive an SMS with details of your voucher”
followed by an SMS that does not mention the delivery date, and only has “Null” against the store details. More details will likely be available closer to the release date.
- You need to open the MyJio app
- Tap on the Manage Booking option.
- After providing your registered phone number and OTP.
- Next to see the My Vouchers page on the screen.
- The Status field is blank ;Once deliveries commence it should show the delivery date.
- The phone can be picked up.
- As well as you can also transfer the JioPhone booking using the MyJio app via the Transfer option in the Manage section.