Gujarat Assembly Election 2017 LIVE: The Election Commission is declaring the dates of the Gujarat assembly elections. In Gujarat, elections are to be held in 182 seats. There will be a total of 50 thousand 128 polling stations. There are about 430 million voters in the state. Election Code of Conduct has been implemented from now on.
Gujarat Assembly Election 2017 LIVE Update:
– Voting on 9th December, second phase will be held on December 14 in the first phase. Counting of votes in Gujarat will be on December 18, i.e. the results of Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat will come on the same day.
– 182 seats will be in two phases.
– The licensee will have to be deposited in the police station
– The use of election trains will be paid by e-Payments.
There will be a 24-hour control room for complaints, three types of election supervisors will work. You can also file a complaint through the mobile app.
– In theaters, FMs and TVs, advertisements will be kept on special look.
– Booth Awareness groups will also be posted at polling station.
– Every candidate will have to open a separate bank account, the same will cost the election expenses. The expenditure limit for each candidate is Rs 28 lakhs.
– Video booth will be monitored on sensitive booths.
– Special monitoring of election expenses will be monitored. There will be adequate arrangements for alcohol from other states.
– Videography and CCTV will be monitored
VVPat slips will be counted in a booth.
– Only female workers on 102 polling stations.
– Voting guides in local language.
– VVPAT machines will be used on all polling stations. Using VVPAT, the common man can see his vote. For this reason, this machine is being used.
Gujarat Assembly Election 2017 LIVE Update : In the state assembly elections 2012, BJP got 116 seats, Congress 61 and others 6 seats.
Gujarat Assembly Election 2017 LIVE Update : Earlier, the Election Commission announced dates for the assembly elections to be held in Himachal Pradesh on October 12. Votes will be cast for Himachal on November 9 and counting of votes will be done on December 18. It was being said that the Election Commission will announce the dates of the election of Himachal and Gujarat simultaneously. But it did not happen.
Gujarat Assembly Election 2017 LIVE Update : Because of not declaring the date of the Gujarat elections, the EC had suffered severe criticism. The Commission continues to be targeted at the target of the opposition. However, the Commission said in its response that it did not announce dates of election due to the flood in Gujarat because it would affect the relief work and knew that it will be criticized for the move.
Gujarat Assembly Election 2017 LIVE Update : Election Commissioner OP Rawat had said that the commission had visited the election on 9 and 10 October and it was our feedback that if we announce the dates, the flood relief works in the state will be interrupted. There was no other way before us. We did not announce the dates, took a big decision, and we knew that we would be criticized for it, but we had to keep an eye on the ground reality.